Before your appointment at Skin Logics Hamilton
Important things to consider
- Please arrive 15 min prior to your appointment to complete the paperwork.
- Please wear comfortable clothing as a full body mole check will require you to change In to a clinic gown
- Please DO NOT wear any make up
- Please DO NOT wear any nail polish on the day of examination. If you are wearing old nail polish, then take it off before appointment.
- Please DO NOT dye your hair as your scalp needs to be examined and some time the dye can be on the skin of your scalp.
- Please AVOID wearing ant Jewelry on the day of examination.
- Please do a self-examination and point out any moles or spots that concern you the most.
- You will be asked about your family history of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers- please check with your immediate family about it as it will change your risk profile.